Monday, March 29, 2010

Check Me Out

So I'm so really "web 2.0" - I don't know what that means but I hear Duane say that a lot.

I really just wanted another forum to make announcements and let everyone in on the cool things I see in our ministry to children each week. Everyone always tells me "you've got to write this stuff down". (Really Duane wants me to write books because of the royalties so that he can retire...he has this idea that I will be the "Beth Moore of Children's Ministry"...free loader.)

So today I learned how to Blog, how to make revisions to our swcc kids webpage and other stuff I've already forgotten. I promise to make an effort to keep all of this stuff:

1. up to date
2. funny
3. thought provoking
4. informative
5. insightful...if it comes from our kids it can't be anything but

So I'm excited:)

peace out...vs

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! It is going to be cool tracking what is happening with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you are so web 2.o. I don't want to retire, I want to travel as your manager/roadie/IT guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! You should post feedback from parents, too! Kind of like when Anna was telling the bedtime story to the boys about Jesus and the lost sheep, and Andrew couldn't stop saying "Jesus came to the world!" on Sunday! I love our teachers!!!

    ReplyDelete